Turn Your Windows PC Into a Wi-Fi Hotspot the Easy Way
Connectify Hotspot is an easy-to-use virtual router program that lets you share Internet from your laptop, PC or tablet with your smartphone, media player, game console, e-reader, other laptops and tablets, and even your nearby friends. Whether you’re traveling, at home, or just working from a coffee shop, Connectify Hotspot keeps you connected anytime and anywhere. Follow along below as we explain how to turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
Connectify Hotspot is available for Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7 as well as Windows Server 2008 R2 and Server 2012.
How To Share a Wired or Wireless Internet Connection with Windows
Setting up a Wi-Fi Hotspot on your Laptop with Connectify Hotspot
- Download and install the latest version of Connectify Hotspot on your PC or laptop.
- Give your Hotspot a Name (SSID) and Password. In the Connectify Hotspot 2017 you can even add Emojis and Special Characters to your Hotspot Name!
- Press the ‘Start Hotspot’ button to share your Internet connection. Make sure you have the ad blocker option selected,
to save bandwidth, money and battery life.
- Connect your devices. Any Wi-Fi enabled devices can connect to your Hotspot!
Additional Benefits of Running Your Own Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Boost Your Range Instantly with Wi-Fi Repeater Mode: Easily extend the range of your existing Wi-Fi network!
- Save Money While Traveling: Stuck at a hotel that charges for Internet per-device? With Connectify Hotspot, join the Wi-Fi, start a hotspot, and get all of your devices online for the price of one.
- Share any Type of Internet Connection with All your Devices: With Connectify Hotspot you can share Internet from existing Wi-Fi networks, ethernet, 3G/4G, even tethered smart phones!
Get started quickly and easily with Connectify Hotspot for FREE! There’s no need to sign-up for an account – just turn it on and you’re ready to go!
You might also be interested in...
Share this Post