How to Fix the Firestick Can’t Connect to WiFi Issue in 3 Minutes or Less
The Amazon Fire TV Stick is a life-changing device. Simply plug it into a TV and enjoy everything from Prime Video and Netflix to YouTube. It also works with Alexa. It is the perfect tool for the weary road warrior—until you try and use it at your hotel or . The biggest limitation and time consuming activity with the Amazon Fire TV or Fire Stick devices is that you have to set it up with every new WiFi connection. If you are frequently on the go, this can make the Fire TV stick almost too much trouble to bother with.
However, Connectify has the perfect solution. Read below to solve the issue of Amazon Fire Stick not connecting to WiFi and save precious time each time you need to use it.
Amazon Fire Stick Not Connecting to WiFi Internet on a Public WiFi? Connectify Hotspot to the Rescue!
Connectify Hotspot software app for Windows computers allows you to share your Windows laptop’s wifi connection with your other devices. This comes in handy when you have to log in to public WiFi networks from a browser window from streaming devices, gaming consoles, etc. It’s also the best solution when you are trying to avoid extra hotel wifi charges that gouge you for every single device.
If your Amazon Fire Stick is not connecting to WiFi Internet, be sure you follow Amazon’s steps to make sure you’re doing this right. Alternatively and especially when you’re traveling, you can use your Connectify Hotspot as a middleman for the Fire Stick and save time connecting each time to a different public WiFi Network.
The first time you use Amazon Fire TV Stick with your Connectify Hotspot you will have to set it up manually. But, every time after that, all you need to do is open up your laptop and turn on your Connectify Hotspot, your Fire Stick will recognize the Connectify connection from its last connection.
Connectify Hotspot makes your Fire Stick plug and play, even if you are staying a different hotel every night.
3 Steps to Make Your Amazon Fire Stick Not Connecting to WiFi Work
Connectify’s goal is to make your life as simple as possible. We know that it doesn’t matter if you’re traveling for business, or with your family, you just want things like your Amazon Fire TV Stick to work. Here are a few easy steps you can take to make sure that you can enjoy your Fire Stick as soon as you get into your hotel room with the help of the Connectify Hotspot virtual router software app.
- Setup your Amazon Fire Stick with your Connectify Hotspot at home. Because you only need to connect your Amazon Fire Stick to your Connectify Hotspot once, you can save time and frustration by setting it up before you ever leave for your trip. The streaming device will remember your Connectify Hotspot SSID and password.
- Don’t change your SSID or password. Your Amazon Fire TV Stick is using the SSID and password you set for the Connectify Hotspot to identify your laptop as a valid Internet connection If you make any changes to the SSID or password, you may have to completely set up the Fire Stick again.
- Enjoy your Amazon Fire TV stick on different public WiFi networks – using your computer, connect to those networks and turn on your Connectify Hotspot and connect your Fire Stick to that. You’re ready-to-go!
In our increasingly connected world, Connectify believes that you should never have to spend extra time getting access to the features of your Amazon Fire TV Stick. We make sure you are able to always stay connected to the Internet on your terms—even with your Fire Stick in a hotel or other public WiFi networks.
Connectify Hotspot Does More than Solve the Amazon Fire Stick Not Connecting to WiFi Issue
Here’s what else you can do with Connectify Hotspot besides using your Amazon Fire Stick more efficiently:
- Save up to 60% of Internet bandwidth by using the built-in universal ad blocker. It even blocks in-app ads!
- Easily bridge other devices onto your home network with WiFi Bridging Mode: eliminate all game consoles (Nintendo, Playstation, Xbox) and smart TV issues with your home WiFi network!
- Save Money While Traveling: Get all devices online for the price of one when being charged for Internet per device at hotels, on airplanes, etc.
- Share any Type of Internet Connection with All your Devices: share Internet from existing WiFi networks, LAN, DSL, 3G/4G, even tethered smartphones!
Amazon Fire Stick Not Connecting to WiFi? Get Connectify Hotspot software now on your computer and connect your streaming device to that!
Share this Post