Nintendo Switch WiFi Isn’t Working – How to Fix WiFi Issues
Just got your Nintendo Switch console and can’t wait to play online? There are cases where Nintendo Switch WiFi issues unfortunately pop up to ruin your experience, or at least make it annoying.
Try and use your Switch console to connect to a public WiFi: you have to set it up with every new WiFi connection – especially troublesome when the hotel / public WiFi requires a password through a browser login. If you are frequently on the go, this can make the Nintendo Switch console almost too much trouble to bother with.
Also, when playing online on your Nintendo Switch, there are frequent issues with the NAT type – especially if you’re getting a strict NAT. This makes it virtually impossible to play online certain games, depending on the WiFi network you’re using.
However, Connectify has the perfect solution. Keep reading and see how to fix Nintendo Switch WiFi issues, save precious time and solve any compatibility issues.
Console Won’t Connect to Internet? Solve Any Nintendo Switch WiFi Connection bugs
You shouldn’t be down just because you’re seeing Nintendo Switch WiFi issues! Connectify Hotspot software app allows you to share your Windows laptop’s WiFi connection with your other devices. This comes in handy:
- when you are trying to avoid additional hotel WiFi charges that gouge you for every single device.
- to save time and simplify the way you connect your Nintendo Switch console to public WiFi networks.
- to solve NAT type issues for online gaming.
You can use your Connectify Hotspot as a middleman for the Nintendo Switch console. The first time you use Switch with your Connectify Hotspot you will have to set it up manually. But, every time after that, all you need to do is open up your laptop and turn on your Connectify Hotspot, your Switch console will recognize the Connectify connection from its last session.
The Connectify Hotspot makes your Nintendo Switch plug and play, even if you are staying a different hotel every night and using public WiFi networks when traveling.
Step-by-Step Guide to Fix Nintendo Switch WiFi Issues
Here are a few easy steps you can take to make sure that you can enjoy your Nintendo Switch online gaming on any public WiFi network – hotel, train, airport, etc. – with the help of the Connectify Hotspot virtual router software app.
- Setup your Nintendo Switch with your Connectify Hotspot at home. Because you only need to connect your Switch to your Connectify Hotspot once, you can save time and frustration by setting it up before you ever leave for your trip. The Nintendo console will remember your Connectify Hotspot SSID and password.
- When playing games online over a public WiFi, connect your Windows laptop to the wireless network and share the Internet via WiFi to your Nintendo Switch.
- Don’t change your SSID or password. Your Nintendo Switch is using the SSID and password you set for the Connectify Hotspot to identify your laptop as a valid Internet connection If you make any changes to the SSID or password, you may have to completely set up the Switch connection again.
- Connectify will automatically fix any strict NAT type issues you may be having with your Nintendo Switch console. Even if it means having to bypass restricted ports.
In our increasingly connected world, Connectify believes that you should never encounter Nintendo Switch WiFi issues. We make sure you are able to always stay connected to the Internet on your terms—even with your Switch on a public WiFi.
Download Connectify Hotspot today for FREE – you won’t even waste any time with creating an account. See how this powerful app can ease your traveling pains and make sure all your devices stay connected, no matter where you are.