Connectify – Free and Up-to-Date Alternative to Baidu WiFi Hotspot
Do you need to share your computer’s Internet connection to other devices? Looking to connect your smartphone, tablet, eReader or other devices to the Internet via WiFi from your Windows PC? Get Connectify Hotspot for free and enjoy constantly updated WiFi hotspot software with even more functionalities than Baidu WiFi Hotspot.
See below how simple it is to use Connectify and turn your laptop into a WiFi hotspot!
Baidu WiFi Hotspot Alternative: Connect All Your Devices to the Internet with Connectify Hotspot Software
When you need a lightweight, handy tool to share your computer’s network with your cell phone or tablet easily, use Connectify Hotspot. You get multiple benefits.
Connectify Hotspot virtual router software allows you to share your Internet connection with just a few clicks… the best Baidu WiFi Hotspot alternative! All you need is a working Windows PC with a WiFi network adapter. This can be the computer / laptop you’re currently using or an older laptop or PC that’s just collecting dust.
Watch the tutorial video below to learn how you can turn your laptop into a WiFi hotspot and share your Internet at the click-of-a-button.
Additional Benefits of Baidu WiFi Hotspot Alternative Solution: Connectify Hotspot
While other free WiFi hotspot software only “help” you share your Internet connection (inherent issues included – NAT levels, peering, Chromecast apps won’t find your Chromecast, your Apple TV won’t show up for your Mac to stream to…), Connectify Hotspot offers you more:
- Save up to 60% of Internet bandwidth by using the built-in universal ad blocker. It even blocks in-app ads!
- Easily bridge other devices onto your home network with WiFi Bridging Mode: eliminate all game consoles (Nintendo, Playstation, Xbox) and smart TV issues with your home WiFi network!
- Save money while traveling: Get all devices online for the price of one when being charged for Internet per device at hotels, on airplanes, etc.
- Share your secure VPN connection via WiFi.
- Share any type of Internet connection with all your devices: share Internet from existing WiFi networks, LAN, DSL, 3G/4G, even tethered smartphones!
Share this Post