Is There an Easier Way Than Internet Connection Sharing in Windows 10?
When you need to share an Internet connection with other devices from your Windows 10 computer, extend a WiFi network or maybe just create a network between your devices, you often stumble upon the Internet Connection Sharing feature from Microsoft.
While that may be a solution in some situations, setting it up usually requires going through complex step-by-step guides, which might take longer than if using a virtual router software app on your Windows 10 computer.
Read below to discover the best alternative to Internet Connection sharing in Windows 10.
Why Do I Need to Use Internet Connection Sharing in Windows 10?
Here are a couple of scenarios you might have found yourself into:
- You’re stuck in a hotel room with just a wired Ethernet connection and have no way of getting your WiFi devices online.
- You’re on an airplane, in an airport or in a hotel room where Internet is expensive and is paid per device.
- You’re outside your home, on your lawn, and you can’t get your WiFi network’s signal on your mobile devices.
In all these cases, the main goal is to get your devices online quickly and free (no extra cost). Sometimes the Internet Connection Sharing feature may not work as intended, due to various compatibility issues or simply because it won’t support your Internet sharing scenario.
Connectify Hotspot: Best Alternative to Internet Connection Sharing in Windows 10
Connectify Hotspot’s Internet connection sharing functionalities are fully compatible with any routing scenario. The software app runs on Windows PCs and laptops and allows you to share any type of Internet connection via WiFi Hotspot or wired Ethernet.
So, whether you’re sharing a WiFi Internet connection over WiFi to your smartphone or if you’re trying to get that Ethernet-only game console onto your 4G Hotspot, Connectify can do that for you, sharing your computer’s mobile Internet connection over an Ethernet cable to get all your devices online.
QUICK GUIDE: See here how to turn your laptop into a WiFi hotspot and share Internet with all devices!
Connectify Hotspot – Much More Than Just Internet Connection Sharing in Windows 10
Along the main functionality of sharing any type of Internet connection via WiFi or Ethernet, Connectify Hotspot comes packed with other cool advanced virtual router features:
- Boost Your Range Instantly with Wi-Fi Repeater Mode: Easily extend the range of your existing Wi-Fi network!
- Save Money While Traveling: Stuck at a hotel that charges for Internet per-device? With Connectify Hotspot, join the Wi-Fi, start a hotspot, and get all of your devices online for the price of one.
- Save Time, Internet Bandwidth and Battery Life for your devices by turning your Windows laptop or PC into a whole house ad blocker. The ad blocking is universal – also works with in-app ads and is a viable solution to block iPhone app ads.
- Connectify Hotspot is also fully compatible with all gaming consoles: PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, etc. It solves all issues related to connecting to the Internet or the home network via its unique Gaming Mode feature.
Looking for the best Internet connection sharing software for Windows 10? Get started quickly and easily with Connectify Hotspot for FREE! There’s no need to sign-up for an account – just turn it on and you’re ready to go!
Share this Post