We are delighted to announce the release of Connectify Hotspot 9.1. This release contains a lot of tuning and fixes. We recommend that everyone should updates to take advantage of the improved performance and stability.
Here’s what’s new in Connectify 9.1:
- Performance tuning: The NAT inside of Hotspot / Dispatch had been tuned for performance, and is up to 10% faster.
- Hotspot startup time has been improved for some users
- Better recovery from disabled Wi-Fi adapters
- Bundled Fonts: Connectify now includes all of the fonts that it uses. This is important for many European users.
- Improved support for multi-user computers: Connectify better handles multiple users being logged onto a machine at the same time.
- Fix for crashes on unexpected errors.
If you have an older version of Connectify Hotspot already installed, it is possible that the upgrade may make you reboot twice. Sorry about that, but trust us… this is worth it.
Share this Post