Avoid Super Smash Bros. Ultimate WiFi Issues on Your Nintendo Switch
The newest crossover fighting game for your Nintendo Switch was just released on December 7, 2018. Super Smash Bros Ultimate is set to break every stat for sales and popularity. Unfortunately, sometimes your Smash Brothers Ultimate experience on Nintendo Switch will not be good. WiFi issues unfortunately pop up to ruin your experience, or at least make it annoying.
For example, try and use your Switch console to connect to a public WiFi. You have to set it up with every new WiFi connection – especially troublesome when the hotel / public WiFi requires a password through a browser login. If you are frequently on the go, this can make the Nintendo Switch console almost too much trouble to bother with.
Also, when playing online Smash Bros. Ultimate on your Nintendo Switch, there are frequent issues with the NAT type – especially if you’re getting a strict NAT. This makes it virtually impossible to play online certain games, depending on the WiFi network you’re using.
However, Connectify has the perfect solution. See below how to fix any Nintendo Switch WiFi issues and enjoy Smash Brothers Ultimate to its full extend!
What to Do If Smash Brothers on Switch Won’t Connect to Internet?
You shouldn’t be down just because you’re seeing Smash Brothers Switch connection issues! Connectify Hotspot software app allows you to share your Windows laptop’s WiFi connection with your other devices. Including your Nintendo Switch console. This comes in handy:
- when you are trying to avoid additional hotel WiFi charges for every single device.
- to save time and simplify the way you connect your Nintendo Switch console to public WiFi networks.
- to solve NAT type issues for Smash Brothers Ultimate online gaming.
You can use Connectify Hotspot software on your PC and as a middleman for the Nintendo Switch console. The first time you use Switch with your Connectify Hotspot you will have to set it up manually. But, every time after that, all you need to do is open up your laptop and turn on your Connectify Hotspot, your Switch console will recognize the Connectify connection from its last session.
The Connectify Hotspot makes your Nintendo Switch plug and play, even if you are staying a different hotel every night and using public WiFi networks when traveling.
How to Enjoy Super Smash Brothers Ultimate on Your Nintendo Switch
Play Super Smash Bros. Ultimate on your Nintendo Switch with no issues. Here are a few easy steps for hassle-free online gaming on any public WiFi network. Whether it’s in a hotel, train, airport, etc, Connectify Hotspot virtual router software app helps you:
- Setup your Nintendo Switch with your Connectify Hotspot at home. You only need to connect your Switch to your Connectify Hotspot once. Save time and frustration by setting it up before you ever leave for your trip. The Nintendo console will remember your Connectify Hotspot SSID and password.
- Playing Super Smash Brothers Ultimate online over a public WiFi? Connect your Windows laptop to the wireless network and share the Internet via WiFi to your Nintendo Switch.
- Don’t change your Connectify Hotspot SSID or password. Your Nintendo Switch is using the SSID and password you set for the Connectify Hotspot to identify your laptop as a valid Internet connection. If you make any changes to the SSID or password, you may have to completely set up the Switch connection again.
- When used in conjunction with Speedify VPN, Connectify will automatically fix any strict NAT type issues. With its dedicated gaming mode, Connectify Hotspot will automatically set up the network. So, you will be able to enjoy Super Smash Bros. without the annoying strict NAT type.
Download Connectify Hotspot today for FREE. Enjoy Super Smash Brothers Ultimate on your Nintendo Switch.