Some of you have been wondering if it’s possible to use our new Speedify service with your Connectify Hotspot. With Speedify, you can combine multiple Wi-Fi, 3G/4G, and wired Internet connections for faster speeds and increased reliability. Wouldn’t it be awesome if you could share your Speedify Internet with all of your other Wi-Fi-enabled gadgets? You can, and it’s a breeze to set up, too. Connectify Hotspot is already fully-integrated with Speedify, making it easy-as-pie to share your Speedify connection by turning your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Download and install Speedify – If you haven’t already, click here to start your free Speedify Trial. Remember, even though Speedify is available for PC & Mac, you’ll want to install the PC version in order to share with your PC-only Connectify Hotspot.
- Begin Bonding Connections with Speedify – Connect your computer to multiple Internet connections and Speedify automatically begins bonding them for faster speeds and reliability. Detailed instructions on connecting a variety of Internet connections can be found in our Knowledge Base here.
- Launch Connectify Hotspot – Once you’re all up-and-running with Speedify, fire up Connectify Hotspot as you normally would.
- Give your Hotspot a Name and Password – Head back to the Connectify UI and enter your hotspot’s name and password in the appropriate fields.
- Select Speedify in ‘Internet to Share’ Dropdown – In Hotspot’s ‘Internet to Share’ dropdown, select ‘Speedify Virtual Adapter’
- Start Sharing Speedify – Now, just click ‘Start Hotspot’, and voila… all of your mobile devices can see and connect to your Speedify hotspot like any other WiFi hotspot.
That’s all there is to it! With Speedify in your arsenal, now you’ve got a super-charged Hotspot so that all your devices can enjoy fast, seamless Internet.
Share this Post