Get Around Hotel WiFi Restrictions and Easily Connect Your Amazon Echo to WiFi
“Alexa – pack our bags for vacation!” Unfortunately this command is not available yet, but there’s plenty that your Amazon Echo device can help you with. And all you have to do is talk to Alexa.
It seems like the perfect tool for all occasions, whether at home or traveling. Here’s a challenge: try and connect Amazon Echo to WiFi when traveling and be done with the setup within 5 minutes. The biggest limitation and time consuming activity with Amazon Echo is that you have to set it up with every new WiFi connection. If you are frequently on the go, this can make the Echo almost too much trouble to bother with.
However, Connectify has the perfect solution. Read below to find out how to easily connect Amazon Echo to WiFi just once and save precious time each time you need to use it.
Using Amazon Echo when Traveling is Easy With Connectify Hotspot
The Connectify Hotspot software app allows you to share your Windows laptop’s wifi connection with your other devices. This comes in handy when you are trying to avoid silly hotel wifi charges that gouge you for every single device. It also works great when you want to connect Amazon Echo to WiFi.
You can use your Connectify Hotspot as a middleman for the Amazon Echo. The first time you use Echo with your Connectify Hotspot you will have to set it up manually. But, every time after that, all you need to do is open up your laptop and turn on your Connectify Hotspot, your Amazon Echo will recognize the Connectify connection from its last connection.
The Connectify Hotspot makes your Amazon Echo plug and play, even if you are staying a different hotel every night.
You might also be interested in...
3 Tips to Make Your Amazon Echo Connect to Any WiFi Hotspot
The goal of Connectify Hotspot is to make your life as simple as possible. We know that it doesn’t matter if you’re traveling for business, or with your family, you just want things like your Amazon Echo to work.
Here are three easy steps you can take to make sure that you can enjoy your Echo device as soon as you get into your hotel room with the help of the Connectify Hotspot virtual router software app.
- Setup your Amazon Echo with your Connectify Hotspot at home. Because you only need to connect your Amazon Echo to your Connectify Hotspot once, you can save time and frustration by setting it up before you ever leave for your trip. The Amazon Echo will remember your Connectify Hotspot SSID and password.
- Use a tablet or phone to adjust the settings on your Amazon Echo. Sometimes when your Echo is connected to your Connectify Hotspot on your laptop, it will not easily let you adjust its settings from the same laptop. The easiest workaround for this is to simply use your phone to adjust the settings.
- Don’t change your SSID or password. Your Amazon Echo is using the SSID and password you set for the Connectify Hotspot to identify your laptop as a valid Internet connection If you make any changes to the SSID or password, you may have to completely set up the Echo device again.
You should never have to spend extra time getting access to the features of your Amazon Echo. Connectify Hotspot makes sure you are able to always stay connected to the Internet on your terms—even with your Echo device in a hotel.
Connectify Hotspot Does Much More than Connect Amazon Echo to WiFi when Traveling
With most software apps that “help” you share your Internet connection, you may encounter issues related to NAT levels, peering, Chromecast apps won’t find your Chromecast, your Apple TV won’t show up for your Mac to stream to… the list goes on.
Connectify Hotspot is the most popular virtual router software. Apart from helping share the Intenet connection with your Echo device, here’s what you’ll get more from Connectify:
- Boost your WiFi range with WiFi Repeater Mode in your dorm room or office and getting full coverage in your dorm room.
- Save up to 60% of Internet bandwidth by using the built-in universal ad blocker. It even blocks in-app ads!
- Easily bridge other devices onto your home network with WiFi Bridging Mode: eliminate all game consoles (Nintendo, Playstation, Xbox) and smart TV issues with your home WiFi network!
- Save Money While Traveling: Get all devices online for the price of one when being charged for Internet per device at hotels, on airplanes, etc.
- Share any Type of Internet Connection with All your Devices: share Internet from existing WiFi networks, LAN, DSL, 3G/4G, even tethered smartphones!
Download Connectify Hotspot today for FREE and seamlessly connect Amazon Echo to WiFi. You won’t even have to waste any time with creating an account. See how this powerful app can ease your traveling pains and make sure all your devices stay connected, no matter where you are.