We’re excited to announce the release of Connectify 7.3. This release contains a number of fixes and improvements that will offer users the most feature-rich and stable Connectify experience yet!
Here’s what’s new in Connectify 7.3:
- Fix Android clients not being able to connect when Local Access is disabled.
- Option to ‘Disable Adapter Power Management’ (Under Settings/Advanced) on the Hotspot adapter. This may help users who have client devices all get kicked off or have the hotspot disappear if sharing Ethernet. You may need to reboot your computer after starting a hotspot for the first time for this setting to take full effect in Windows
- Give more time for adapters to come up when starting an Access Point to avoid some instances of ‘Hosted Network unavailable’ and similar failed starts.
- Fix a peer scanning deadlock on background threads
- Fix for some clients devices (mostly Android) avoiding a Hotspot or disconnecting from a Hotspot
- New, updated Dispatch tutorial
- Fix Dispatch tutorial ‘Do not show this again’ button
- Detect multiple connections to the same network, which can lead to various connectivity issues
- Sort adapter list in Application Settings by most recent connections
- Fixes around secure connection grouping when an interface is set to NEVER or becomes Overlimit
- Reset connections on other adapters when setting an Application to a specific adapter
- New, updated Activation screens
- Protect against deadlocks causing Hotspot and Dispatch UIs to freeze up
- Stabilize license check on some systems
- Fix Installer hang on ‘Checking software conflicts’
- Fix Hotspot/Dispatch hang on launch
- Support for activation behind a proxy that requires authentication
Share this Post