Great news, a new release of Connectify 6 is available now!
Here’s the list of what has changed since 6.0:
- Fix endless upgrade window popups
- Fix Hotspot UI window title not changing on license activation
- Automatically work around DAP 10 bug that caused Dispatch Dashboard to be stuck loading
- Handle adapters which do not report an MTU
- Fix client network access icons not updating when hotspot-wide firewall settings changed
- Support larger client lists (over 100). We were delighted to see that at least one person really had a list of 122 clients which had connected to their hotspot.
- Fix Ethernet-mode existing DHCP server detection
- Fix XBox client icon
Share this Post